Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

MY HUSDAND WERE MARRY AND FILE BECAUSE MY MEDICIAL BUT WE

Customer Question

MY HUSDAND WERE MARRY AND FILE FOR DIVORCE BECAUSE MY MEDICIAL BUT WE STAY TOGHTER I INHERTIANCE HIS WILL AND HE LET PROERTY AND A LARGE SUM OF DEBT EVEN WITH HIS PROERTY IS NOT ENOUGH TO PAY HIS DEBT AND SINCE WERE NOT MARRY AT THE TIME OF HIS DEATH I CAN PROMISE THAT EVEN THOUGH WE WERE DIVORCE WE STAY IN THE SAME AS HUSDAND AND WIFE AND HAVE TO PROVE HIS BECAUSE HE LET HIS SONS OUT I HAVE ALREADY SPEND 10000'00 OVER MY OWN SAVINGS PLUS I USE MY MONEY HLP PAY HIS DEBT WOULD IT BE BETTER TO GIVE UP NOW AND HIS SONS HAVE EVERYTHING SINCE MY LAWYER TELL ME BECAUSE OF EVIDENCE FROM MY HUSBAND MEDICAL THEY IS NO WAY I CAN WIN BECAUSE A JUST A FREIND LIKE TO KEEP FIGHTS CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY MY LAWYER MORE WHO FEEL THAT CANNOT WIN BECAUSE OF INFORMATION FROM HIS LAWYER THIS NOT ABOUT MONEY FOR ME BECUASE DEBTS ARE TO HIGH CAN I JUST LET HAVE AND WALK AWAY I LOVE HIM AND TO CARE FOR 16 YEARS AS HE DID ME WHEN HE WAS DIANOSIS WITH DEMENTIA AND HE NOW WANT HIS SONS TOGET ANYTHING AND DO HAVE STRONG WITNESS THAT WOULD SAY SAM TOLD EVERYBODY ABOUT THE I WAS SO CAUGHT UP IN TAKE CARE OF SAM THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT BUSINESS TAKE SECON D SEAT BUT HE CHNAGE HIS WILL BECAUSE I PROMISE THAT I WOULD TAKE CARE OF HIS AT HOME AS LONG AS MY HEALTH WILL GOOD BUT I MADE ARRANGEMENT IN MY WILLS FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND MY SUPPORT WOULD BE THERE EVEN IF HE WAS IN A NURSING HOME I LOVE SAM MONEY WAS NOT THE PROBLEM AFTER WE DIVOCE SAM COULD WENT BACK TO HIS HOUSE AND LIVE BUT WE ROMISE TO BE THEY FOR EACH AND WE DID JUST THAT SAM PASS AWAY IN FEB AND HIS IN FIX ME IN COURT SAM MONEY CAN BE USED TO PAY HIS DEBT AND CONTINUE TO KEEP HIS PROPERTY US 5 OF THEM CI HAVE BEEN LIVING OFF OF 1500 HUNDRED A MONTH IT BEEN VERY HARD BUT SINCE I TURN 666 I CAN GET A JOB TO TAKE OF MY SELF I HAVE A HOUSE AND A CAR I WILL MAKE IF THIS IS MY BEST CHANCE TO JUST TURNEVERYTHING OVER TO HIS SON MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER THEY HAVE RUIN MY LIF E THEY AFFECT MY CHARTER AND MANY NEGLECT HAVE PUT OUT I THE STRRET I LOVE TOO MUCH DO THIS EVEN SAM WOULD ME TO FIGHT AND THAT WHY I WANT TO DO THIS FOR HIM NOT ME BUT HIS SONS AWYER AND MY OWN AGRREE I WILL NOT WHEN I ALREADY GET A 100000 THOUSAND LAON FOR LAYER FEE AND HE NEED MORE MONEY MY HEATH AND MY SATE OF MIND IS MAKE ME DEEPLY DEPREESED I NEEN EYE SURGERY AND KNEN SURGERY BUT IT MOST MY MIND WHICH IS VERY MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY PLEASE HELP ME
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?