How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is deceased as of July 19, 2015. Her adult

Customer Question

My daughter is deceased as of July 19, 2015. Her adult children are unable to gain possession of her storage with just a death certificate. She passed away unexpectedly so no one had power of attorney. What can my grands do. Please help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping?

Can you provide me a bit more information? In what state did your daughter reside at the time or her death? What do you think is the value of her estate? Did she have a will? Thanks.