How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I search that has been signed off of the right to

Customer Question

where do I search for documents that has been signed off of the right to the estate of my sister before she passed away by my brother before my sister died in Wayne Count Michigan. My lawyer has no idea but the papers were drawn up by my sisters attorney
and my brother signed them that forfeit all his rights to the estate.. My brother knows it but I need to find the papers or documents in the court files. It should be under the property name etc. The documentt is too important not to be filed somewhere. My
brother have a copy but is not willing to share them with them. He wants to collect half of the money since I decided to sell the property.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Is this a document that was filed in your sister's probate?

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Are you there? Did you have any further questions?