Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Please contact me regarding this matter tracie cullenororask

Customer Question
please contact me regarding this...
please contact me regarding this matter tracie cullen(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####ask for me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
11/21/2015
Estate Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Attorney replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Attorney

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Tracie, I'm sorry that you are going through this. I will send you an offer for a live call.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney