Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I need my deceased mom's SSN, I have her trust #

Customer Question
i need my deceased mom's...
i need my deceased mom's SSN, I have her trust #
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
11/20/2015
Estate Lawyer: LegalGems, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney

My sympathies for your loss; a few minutes please as I get you this information.

Thank you for your patience.

Here is the form, along with instructions

Here

If one has access to prior year tax returns, the social will be on that too.

After reviewing the form please let me know if you have any questions; if I have answered your question to your satisfaction kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you today. Thank you!

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The telephone service is a new feature and typically mechanics/computer professionals participate in that- it is an auto offer by the site. Most attorneys/doctors don't participate in private phone calls because it can create the impression of an attorney client relationship which is not the case here given this is a public forum and I'm only permitted to provide information versus advice; but I'd be happy to answer any follow up questions you may have on this page.

i don't have anything with her SSN just her trust#. I am a trustee and in her will.

Yes, if you submit that form I linked above, the social security administration office will provide the social security number.

That's what you were looking for, correct?

please resend link

Certainly; one moment please

are you aware of any phone number i can call (IRS)

Here it is:

(###) ###-####/p>
lol.....know one woth a human?

It usually takes a good while to get a hold of them; let me see if I can locate another number.

That was the only public number I could locate:

Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page

Telephone Assistance

Español

Live Telephone Assistance
When calling, you may ask questions to help you prepare your tax return, or ask about a notice you have received. Please be aware that when you conclude your discussion, our system will not permit you to return to your original responder.

Telephone wait times may be lengthy and the topics we handle over the phone are limited. Keep in mind, many questions can be resolved online without waiting. On IRS.gov you can:
• Set up a payment plan.
• Get a transcript of your tax return.
• Make a payment.
• Check on your refund.
• Find answers to most of your tax questions.

Telephone Assistance for Individuals:
Toll-Free,(###) ###-####/strong>
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

List of local offices: https://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1

LegalGems
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney