Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I need the same help as above I am looking to start the

Customer Question
Hello Jack I need the...
Hello Jack I need the same help as above I am looking to start the process of muniment of title process I can't afford what the lawyers are asking for. I need all the forms and what order do I file them
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
11/20/2015
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Here are the laws, instructions and the sample petitions for probate as muniment of title in Texas (see appendix for forms): http://www.texasbarcle.com/materials/events/4239/6334_01.pdf
You copy the petition and fill it in and file it with the probate court yourself.
Doesn't allow me to open
Thank you for your reply.
Sorry for the glitch with the site, you need to copy it and paste it into your browser, I just did so and it works fine.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney