How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

MY sons believe they are entitled to part of their paternal

Customer Question

MY sons believe they are entitled to part of their paternal grandmothers estate. The grandmother just died a couple of weeks ago.There father said their is no will and everything is his. How do they find out if he is not disclosing the truth? The grandmother was domiciled in North Carolina. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me just a bit more information? Do your sons believe their grandmother had a will and left them something in her will? Or, do they believe they are entitled to something because there was no will? Thanks.