Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Mother(widowed) lives in CA I live out of state- mother

Customer Question
won't talk about estate planning...
Mother(widowed) lives in CA I live out of state- mother won't talk about estate planning! She thinks I don't my her best interest in hand - quite opposite. I hear CA quite notorious about death laws. Is there any one I can talk to that won't cost a arm and a leg?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
11/14/2015
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.

Let me get you will forms for a start.Do you have specific questions here as well??

California has a free simple statutory will form , here it is..

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/portals/0/documents/publications/Will-Form.pdf

Healthcare power of attorney..

https://mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.org/ncal/Images/genericadvdirect_tcm28-8099.pdf

POA here it would allow to take care of her finances if she is incapacitated..

http://www.allsaintsbh.org/wp-content/uploads/CA-Power-of-Attorney.pdf

She can sign all of this at once , you can print it and visit her and get it all signed and make copies for you too.

Thanks, ***** ***** know if you have more here.

If you can leave a positive rating it is always sincerely ***** ***** again.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney