How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 40996
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mother(widowed) lives in CA I live out of state- mother

Customer Question

Mother(widowed) lives in CA I live out of state- mother won't talk about estate planning! She thinks I don't my her best interest in hand - quite opposite. I hear CA quite notorious about death laws. Is there any one I can talk to that won't cost a arm and a leg?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.

Let me get you will forms for a start.Do you have specific questions here as well??

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

California has a free simple statutory will form , here it is..

Healthcare power of attorney..

POA here it would allow to take care of her finances if she is incapacitated..

She can sign all of this at once , you can print it and visit her and get it all signed and make copies for you too.

Thanks, ***** ***** know if you have more here.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

If you can leave a positive rating it is always sincerely ***** ***** again.