How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Willam. Esq .... continuing per SDIRA personal property

Customer Question

Willam B. Esq .... continuing per SDIRA personal property asset plans. how about the owner of the IRA performs a swap, ie move the title from one property (now the asset in the SDIRA) to anther location that is also a " residential rental property" ?thus
another property becomes the asset of the SDIRA & becomes a rental property & is for sale to at 71 take funds out of said IRA as tax code requires ? Will this (title swap/exchange) may allow the IRA owner move into the present IRA asset (considering the asset
will no longer be the asset )
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for requesting me, but you were actually working with a couple of other experts on this particular SDIRA issue in the past.

This question was answered directly in your last conversation with Stephen G. earlier today.

I have reviewed the posts briefly and I don't think that by asking different experts on Just Answer piecemeal questions you are going to get to the resolution you want.

If you are having troubles managing your SDIRA, or if you have a specific result that you want from your retirement assets, I would suggest working with a local attorney that specializes in tax law and/or estate planning. (Alternatively, you can work with an investment specialist who will often be compensated by earning a portion of your portfolio's profit as opposed to having to pay them a fixed or hourly fee as you would with an attorney).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oops I thought you were the tax specialist, still the question/idea is about swapping another property into the SDIRA & thus removing the present property/asset from the existing SDIRA . Thus moving into the residential rental property eg the asset of said SDIRA. This was a follow up question to the other ja.comer, so if you can handle it , I never asked this question before.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
otherwise now I see Stephen B. was on SDIRA stuff 4me. will you forward my above request, if your not wishing to handle it, thanx.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am going to "opt out" and allow another expert to follow up with you.

You may want to post a new question and directly to Stephen (just type "For Stephen B" at the start of your question and he will see it there).

Please do not post any further at this time as it will delay the next expert's ability to follow up.

If you need any assistance in the meantime, please contact our customer service at:

Thank you for using our forum, and I do wish you the best of luck.