How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 42303
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a simple disclaimer of personal items, following my

Customer Question

i need a simple disclaimer of personal items, following my brothers death from his two sons, who live in Michigan, as the items where left with me,as he lived with me for his last three years. i need them to give me the right to dispose of all items, or come here and remove them within 10 days
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Send one letter to each son

***** *****


Re: Personal Property of your father Bob Smith

Dear *****,

This is letter is to notify you that if you do not claim the personal property of your father, Bob it is my intent to donate them to charity as abandoned and unclaimed property.If you wish to claim please contact me with a date and time that you can come by and pick them up.I am so sorry for the loss of your father, he was a good man and father.

Sincerely yours,

Something like this--you can do one letter here and address it to both of them.Send it certified mail

and keep the green cards.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Thanks again.If you can positive rate it is always much appreciated.