How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother had a will. and I need to find the attorney which

Customer Question

My brother had a will. and I need to find the attorney which wrote the will. He My brother left his property to the seventh day Adventist church and his children, Of which the two boys died before their father. Now I want to learn if and how this property is to be put into probate and by whom.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

How do you know the property was left to the Church and his children? The person named as the executor of the will has the duty to distribute the property pursuant to the terms of the will. Which county in Oregon did he reside in at the time of his death?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Do you know who was named the executor of the will?