How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an half sister my mother died 20 years ago my father

Customer Question

I have an half sister my mother died 20 years ago my father is still alive my dad has a house he signed a quick sale deed over to me and a power of attorney I'm trying to sell the house but my sister has a percentage how do I handle this and what percentage does she have in the property
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Have you obtained a title search from a title insurance company or an attorney? The title search would tell you what percentage of ownership would be at this time. I'll be happy to speak with you and offer our additional service in this matter which will follow this reply.