How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 42906
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I sell a time share that my husband wanted and now

Customer Question

How do I sell a time share that my husband wanted and now that he is gone I have no use for it and I can't even give it away.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

You have several option s here to get rid of it.

The first thing to do is contact timeshare reseller here and ask about a deed in lieu.This has you deeding it back and they do njot pursue a deficiency judgment.

If they will not accept a deed in lieu ask about the forms and fees necessary for you to sell it.Then you can try to sell it yourself here on EBAY

You can also donate it here is legitimate company they do charge a fee but at least you are done with it.

And finally you can list it with a BBB A+ rated company, here is one example..

These are your options here to get rid of it.You certainly have these options here starting with the timeshare reseller, EBAY, Donation, or a new reseller.I appreciate the chance to help you today.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 years ago.

Please let me know if you have more follow up, thanks for letting me help you and good luck here.