Richard, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience practicing law, including tax and estate planning.
17027240

My husband passed without a will; I when to probate court

Customer Question

My husband passed without a will; I when to probate court and obtained executor of his estate. I want to have the deed transfers to my name how do I fill put an executives deed form as I was told I needed to do.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I'm a bit confused. It seems that you have already filed a quit claim deed transferring title to yourself in the real property records of the city/county in which the property is located...Is that correct? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for following up. If that's already been done, then you've done all that needs to be done. The quit claim deed transferring title to you accomplishes your objective. Title is now in your name. :)