How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41018
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Late mothers state property. one of three brothers wants to

Customer Question

late mothers Washington state property. one of three brothers wants to keep it and give other two some money. what paper work do we need?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

I am assuming property is still in your mother's name and has not been through probate yet, it that the case?Some more information here please so I may help you.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

How much is house worth roughly and did your mother have debts outstanding here that remain unpaid??

Related Estate Law Questions