How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 55699
Experience:  29 years of experience practicing law, including tax and estate planning.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husbands mother, has a will which says a my husband

Customer Question

My husbands mother, has a will which says a my husband recieves properties,b otherb children divide the rest of the land, My husband past away 3 years ago we were married 34 years. My mother-in-law has been living with me for the past 13 years, she is battling stage 4 cancer, i am her care giver. My question is if something happens to her due my children inherit their fathers part of the will as his heirs"
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? One, in what state are you located? Two, is the will silent on what happens in the event a beneficiary predeceases the mother? Thanks.