How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2982
Experience:  Litigation Attorney with education focus on estate planning and tax
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A close married couple that are just a little slow has a

Customer Question

A close married couple that are just a little slow has a problem. They are living in Tehachapi, Ca. Htey are in a prefab house/HOA . His Mother purchased it and she has passed away. A cousin of Gary hired an attorney to set up a Trust in her name. They
named me the Trust Protector. The prefab house is a disaster and they want to get out of it. They ar both on SSA only. The Att. is Randall wants to quit and get out of the whole thing. All of us have left messages
for Randall for at least a yr. and he will NOT return any of our calls. What we need to find out can they go ahead and ignore the Trust and sell the Prefab house and get into a cheap rental???
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Does the trust owns the house?