How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7310
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother passed a few years ago. My sister puts moms Co. In

Customer Question

My mother passed a few years ago . My sister puts moms Co. In her name and 3checking acounts. Shouldn't it went to my Dad he is still alive. She can't show me or wont show me any paper work. I need some help with this. I don't want to go into probate with it. We have a trust the not in it. There is alto of things not in it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

What your sister did may have been illegal. Estate questions are extremely complex and are best dealt with by direct contact, which I will offer you here. It will take some time to gather the necessary information, so there is an additional charge for that. I'm sure that you will find the discussion extremely helpful.

Related Estate Law Questions