How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 33046
Experience:  30 years experience in the practice of estate law.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother wants to be personal representative father's

Customer Question

Hi my brother wants to be personal representative for my father's estate after his death in June, 2015. He did not leave a living will, therefore, this brother lives close to my father house and is able to visit it often. We allowed him to be personal representative, two weeks ago I obtained a copy of the deed to my father house, married to my mother they jointed signed the deed and leaves it to their heirs forever. My question is this property would not longer fall under the probate division of property? The heir would be considered my parents married children they had together? When does grandchildren become owner and what order? Ok that's 3 questions, Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, aand I look forward to assisting you this morning.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

My condolences for your loss.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Is your mother still living? Who is or are the grantees named in the deed signed by your parents? How long ago was it signed? Was it recorded with the county?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?