How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 65. I have a simple will that leaves equal shares to my

Customer Question

I am 65. I have a simple will that leaves equal shares to my 3 Children. We are not talking about a lot of money here. I have $250K in a brokerage account, and am to receive another $250K from my Fathers Estate, when my Step Mother passes. She is only 10 years older than I am, so I may predecease her.
There is no way my three children are responsible enough to handle and manage any money. My thoughts were to set up a revocable trust with disbursements in the future. I also need advice on the management of the Brokerage account at my passing. Thanks, Gerry
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Is the goal to put the money from the brokerage into the trust?

Related Estate Law Questions