Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I have been married years wife died from cancer. She had two

Customer Question
I have been married for...
I have been married for 11 years wife died from cancer. She had two girls and 2 weeks before she died she did a trust giving her half to her girls. We own are house free and clear as joint tent, what are my writes on my property
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
8/18/2015
Estate Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. She made a trust and gave half of what to the girls? Was the property placed into the trust by transferring title to the trust?
Doug
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney