Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

Can I sue fathers estate that was never settled or proven to

Customer Question

Can I sue for my fathers estate that was never settled or proven to be closed from his deceased girlfriends kids as they took everything he owned with help of 2 lawyers &judge from small town that were in illegal way of stealing estate and my family had proof of what we knew he owned &forged checks that cashed homes and property stolen and the county let them get away with it can I sue all of them for what they did?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome! My name is***** am a licensed attorney. I have assisted hundreds of others with their legal questions. I am happy to help you!
You would request an accounting if you were the beneficiary of the will; or if there was no will, you can also request an accounting. Afterward, you can sue the personal representative or any other entity or person you believe or have evidence of wrongdoing.