How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Damien Bosco Your Own Question
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2625
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Damien Bosco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue fathers estate that was never settled or proven to

Customer Question

Can I sue for my fathers estate that was never settled or proven to be closed from his deceased girlfriends kids as they took everything he owned with help of 2 lawyers &judge from small town that were in illegal way of stealing estate and my family had proof of what we knew he owned &forged checks that cashed homes and property stolen and the county let them get away with it can I sue all of them for what they did?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome! My name is***** am a licensed attorney. I have assisted hundreds of others with their legal questions. I am happy to help you!
You would request an accounting if you were the beneficiary of the will; or if there was no will, you can also request an accounting. Afterward, you can sue the personal representative or any other entity or person you believe or have evidence of wrongdoing.