How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9389
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking judicial council form to get a court order to

Customer Question

i am looking for the judicial council form to get a court order to amend a certificate of death in california
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
VS24 is not a Judicial Council form, see
but it can be ordered from
There is a sample posted at but you have to order a blank form from DPH.
I hope this information is helpful.