How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Enfield Ct my father passed away last Nov.12 it

Customer Question

I live in Enfield Ct my father passed away last Nov.12 it was extremely difficult in me an my boys 13 an 17 we were losing our home at the same time an I was getting a divorce an the holidays were approaching. I moved to ct with my boys I have cancer an several ealth issues I went ahead with probate apparently notquick enough my entire family removed me as fiduciary has called again my kids is trying to sell the home an now leave all the money to my boys I'm sick I can't sleep. Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My email is***@******.***
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What type of help are you seeking? How are they removing you as an heir to your father's estate and skipping you to leave it to your children?
Are they doing this so you show no assets and can qualify for government benefits and so your children would be provided for?

Related Estate Law Questions