How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Attorney: I need to protect my son's 50% share of my estate.

Customer Question

Attorney Thomas:
I need to protect my son's 50% share of my estate. Am I able to reconnect with Attorney Thomas? Thank you kindly. BCL
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

You have been waiting for a long time. Will an expert other than Attorney Thomas be acceptable. If so, please post a Reply and I will be happy to assist you this morning. I will need more facts, i.e. "the rest of the story". Perhaps that can be done through our direct contact/additional services offer. I will await your Reply.

Related Estate Law Questions