RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

Ray, again,would a deed of trust work?

Customer Question

Hi Ray, for Medicaid again,would a deed of trust work?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome back.Ray here to help you again.
She could sell it to you with deed of trust but again if the lender will not consent here to allow you to assume the loan I think the life estate may be the only possibility.
I wish there were other options but if you cannot qualify here I don't think a sale with new loan or assumption will work.The ladybird deed is the only way to avoid problems with medicaid and lender as I see it.
I appreciate the chance to help you again.Thanks for the chance to do so and good luck here with ladybird/life estate.I think this would be the best option given your situation.