RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

How can I find if my sister had listed me as one the beneficiaries

Customer Question

how can I find if my sister had listed me as one the beneficiaries . Her daughter gave a false birth name and occupation at her time of death. She didn't tell her sibilings of her death. After learning of her death I had the death certificate corrected. How can I find out if I was a beneficiary. She died 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
You would start with the county clerk here in the county where mother deceased.Any probate would be filed there as would any will that existed.The probate file will have application, inventory of assets, etc.You certainly can go form there and seek your share of any estate here.
All the county clerks in Wyoming with contact and email as well.You start here to get some answers and go from there.
https://soswy.state.wy.us/Elections/Docs/WYCountyClerks.pdf
I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.