How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am seeking answers mom

Customer Question

I am seeking answers for my mom,but was just looking at different sites. Do I pay for your answer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My grandfather died over 25 years ago in,California without a will leaving 3 children. My aunt and uncle have had no interest in his real estate property. My mom,has been paying the taxes and utilities religiously since that time. My brother and I have both lived in the home separately, each for several years and with the knowledge of my aunt and uncle. My mom has tried to get her sibling to help get the property in all of their names but they refuse to respond to her letters. How can she legally obtain the property in,her name only?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Please contact customer service with regard to payment. The attorneys do not handle site billing matters. Thank you for using JA!