How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I had been married yrs. When his mother

Customer Question

My husband and I had been married for 24 yrs. When his mother passed away we sold all our furniture and he decided to buy all new. It was then when our marriage was going down hill and everything that he bought was from his inheritence money. I had put 10,000 down on our house from my only inheritance and when we got divorced I never recieved not a dime nor furniture, spousal support or alimony. I got a bedspread. Can I take him back to court. we have been divorced for 3yrs. He became unemployed when we filed so he wouldnt have to pay me. Now he works for government.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 2 years ago.
My goal is to provide great service - if you have any questions, please ask. A follow up consult with a personal attorney is always recommended. A few minutes please as I look into this for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please call me
Expert:  LegalGems replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry; I am not set up to participate in telephone services; most attorneys on the site are not able to do so due to legal restrictions.
Please let me know if you would like to continue in this format.

Related Estate Law Questions