Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I was declare a vexatious litigant 15 years ago. I took notes…

Customer Question
I was declare a vexatious...
I was declare a vexatious litigant 15 years ago. I took notes of the judges ruling and questioned the judge how long is the order for. She replied 7 years. Unfortunately the length of time was not written in the order. I file a motion to have my name removed and it was denied. Can I appeal?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/3/2015
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the court denied removing you from their vexatious litigant list you could appeal it to the appeals division to prove why you should not be considered a vexatious litigant any longer (but it is sort of a catch 22, because you are starting back up filing cases in court again to get out of being a vexatious litigant and you are back litigating).