Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I dont have deed r title to apiece of lot n texas dat was my

Customer Question

i dont have deed r title to apiece of lot n texas dat was my mother dad but i been paying taxes on it .now there is a clas action settlement against railroad n they want info i dont have..wha do i do
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
1) What kind of information do they want?
2) How long have you been paying taxes on the property?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.