Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I AM DISABLED AND RECEIVE SSI AND MEDICAL, MY FATHER DIED IN

Customer Question
FEB. OF THIS YEAR. I...
I AM DISABLED AND RECEIVE SSI AND MEDICAL, MY FATHER DIED IN FEB. OF THIS YEAR. I AM NOW THE TRUSTEE OF THE FAMILY TRUST THAT MY FATHER ESTABLISHED IN 1888. WILL I NOW LOSE MY SSI AND M.Y MEDI CAL? DO I HAVE TO NOT[FY SSI OR MEDI CAL?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
7/1/2015
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
did you receive anything outright in your name?
it is in the name of the trust and I am now the trustee
Good news. your benefits are not compromised and nothing to disclose. You are only a trustee. You received no direct benefit or change in income. Kindly let me know if the answer is acceptable.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what can I clarify or further answer?
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney