Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

What type of form is used when parents are decease and the…

Customer Question
What type of form is...
What type of form is used when parents are decease and the property is heir property, and it will be deeded to one of the siblings
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
6/30/2015
Estate Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Richard, Attorney
Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In that instance, the title to the property needs to be transferred to the sibling by quit claim deed. The deed needs to be signed by the executor of the estates of the parents, witnessed and notarized, and then recorded in the real property records of the city/county in which the property is located. I'm attaching a template for a quit claim deed for you which you should easily be able to complete with your specific facts.