How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Texas attorney I am sole heir and was executor My

Customer Question

I need a Texas attorney I am sole heir and was executor My uncle in Texas talked my father into burying remains at remote cemetery 2000 men's from family dad deceased and I am executor his best friends they want ashes buried in Spade Texas (Bible Belt fanatic unlike my deceased father) he will not be interred there and I want my mother and sister back where they have their daughter sister grandchildren I will never go to Spade Texas I want them back!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this matter, as our site terms state we cannot provide actual legal representation to anyone from this site?