Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

May a Trust transfer funds into a separate account set up for…

Customer Question
May a Trust transfer funds...
May a Trust transfer funds into a separate account set up for the purpose of maintaining a piece of inherited real estate that was not donated to the Trust? The beneficiaries of the Trust and the people who inherited the omitted property are the same.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2015
Estate Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Richard, Attorney
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you this morning. Can you provide me a bit more information? What does the trust agreement provide regarding the trustee's rights to make distributions from the trust? Thank you!