How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My father died in 12 of 13. i am the personal rep of his estate.

Customer Question

my father died in 12 of 13. i am the personal rep of his estate. He lived in arizona at the time of his death. I live in kentucky. what is the process of selling his vehicles to pay the loan balances off. I dont have a title because arizona is an electronic held title state, and wont release until lean is paid for. and Kentucky says my court appointed papes do not entitle me to sell here. Im so confused and have spent a ton of money trying to resolve his debt on this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry, not sure I understand; you have appointment papers from Arizona but you're attempting to use them in Kentucky?

Related Estate Law Questions