Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I need the last four digits of my brother's social security…

Customer Question
I need the last four...
I need the last four digits of my brother's social security number
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
6/13/2015
Estate Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Christopher B, Esq
Unfortunately, we are unable to obtain a peron's social security number, other than ourselves. You can obtain your own by contacting the social security administration office at 1-***-***-****. Since the category is estate law,I would ask this question: has your brother passed away? If he has, you should be able to find his social security number on his death certificate. According to federal law and the social security administration, they cannot release that information to anyone other than your brother.
If you do not have any further questions and you feel that I have fully answered your question, please positively rate my answer.
It has been a few days since I provided you a service and answered your question. Do you have any further questions? If not please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated.