How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What statue in NH covers the necessity person with a power of at

Customer Question

what statue in NH covers the necessity for a person with a power of attorney to convey to siblings financial accountability of a ward?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Before I go off hunting for your requested statute, can you please explain what leads you to believe that such a statute exists?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
An elder law attorney mentioned it , but did not know the statute number.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.
Okay, thanks. He didn't know the statute number, because there is no such statute. Before I try to provide something useful, I need to know if the "ward" is actually subject to an order of the court, appointing one of the siblings with guardian/conservatorship over the ward's estate/assets?