Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

What statue in NH covers the necessity person with a power of at…

Customer Question
what statue in NH covers...
what statue in NH covers the necessity for a person with a power of attorney to convey to siblings financial accountability of a ward?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
6/5/2015
Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney
Hello, Before I go off hunting for your requested statute, can you please explain what leads you to believe that such a statute exists?
An elder law attorney mentioned it , but did not know the statute number.
Okay, thanks. He didn't know the statute number, because there is no such statute. Before I try to provide something useful, I need to know if the "ward" is actually subject to an order of the court, appointing one of the siblings with guardian/conservatorship over the ward's estate/assets?