How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wont to know if you do this?

Customer Question

I wont to know if you do this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
A local estate planning attorney will be able to draft the trust document for you.
Contact the Alabama State Bar and they can direct you to an estate planning attorney. Here a link to the website:
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
PLEASE RATE BOTH OF MY ANSWER. That is the only was I receive ant credit for my time and efforts. Thank you.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
Please rate my answer. Otherwise I will not be credited for my time. Thank you.

Related Estate Law Questions