Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I created a trust after my divorce and am getting remarried.

Customer Question
Need to dissolve current. I...
I created a trust after my divorce and am getting remarried. Need to dissolve current. I will not do a new one and just go to will. How do I leagaly dissolve it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
6/2/2015
Estate Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Richard, Attorney
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? Is this a revocable living trust or an irrevocable trust? And, I'm presuming you transferred assets to the trust...is that correct? Thanks.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be away at a lunch meeting for the next hour or so. Should you respond to my info request before I return, I will address it immediately upon my return. Thank you in advance for your patience. I apologize for any inconvenience.