How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My bro passed and left his estate to his NON REGISTERED DOMESTIC PARTN

Customer Question

My bro passed and left his estate to his NON REGISTERED DOMESTIC PARTNER. Per the Petition (Form DE-111), Item #6 was left blank and the hearing continued. Item 8 lists all next of kin. Is there anything I can do to attest this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
Are you wanting to file a will contest here claiming there was say lack of capacity or undue influence present??Some more information here.Thanks..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I prefer to communicate with a CA state attorney. Situation has changed within last few hours. Please unsubscribe me from any future ques/answers from your site. If you could please credit my account and close it in it's entirety, I would appreciate it.
L Waterman
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 years ago.
No problem, thanks a California lawyer may pick this up.