Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My bro passed and left his estate to his NON REGISTERED DOMESTIC PARTN…

Customer Question
My bro passed and left...
My bro passed and left his estate to his NON REGISTERED DOMESTIC PARTNER. Per the Petition (Form DE-111), Item #6 was left blank and the hearing continued. Item 8 lists all next of kin. Is there anything I can do to attest this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2015
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 3 years ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
Are you wanting to file a will contest here claiming there was say lack of capacity or undue influence present??Some more information here.Thanks..
I prefer to communicate with a CA state attorney. Situation has changed within last few hours. Please unsubscribe me from any future ques/answers from your site. If you could please credit my account and close it in it's entirety, I would appreciate it.
Sincerely,
L Waterman
No problem, thanks a California lawyer may pick this up.