Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

When My grand father died it was stated in 4 seperate wills…

Customer Question
when My grand father died...
when My grand father died it was stated in 4 seperate wills that the house that my borther who is a paraplegic has lived in most of his life would go to him! and everyone in the family new this ! But Grandpas lawyer had filed some thing out of order so now my uncle who is the executor of the estate sent my brother an eviction notice! stating he has to back rent and would increase his rent by 200.00 and he has until july to do it or leave ! How can he do this ? My brother who gets disapbilty doesnt have 20.000 to fight him! What can he do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
5/24/2015
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma.
Is there a court date?