How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The question is "as a devisee in a small estate, am I still

Customer Question

The question is "as a devisee in a small estate, am I still able to help another person receive their share of funds for titled property sold without her knowledge or permission; would a limited power of attorney enable me to be involved both ways? The persons name was removed off the title and reassigned into the PR and Ward's name only.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, you have provided only conclusory statements and opinions. There are no facts presented upon which the answer to any question might be based. This forum works best if you state specific key facts clearly and ask questions about those facts.

Related Estate Law Questions