Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My aunt is over my grandfather's estate as executor ,not only…

Customer Question
My aunt is over my...
My aunt is over my grandfather's estate as executor ,not only has she let me one of the beneficiaries suffer through hardship unnecessarily I know and can prove at least 1 million dollars worth of stocks and I she didn't detail in asset lists says he sold them and have proof they still there to name one of the 10 breaches I know she has done what do I do.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Estate Law
5/22/2015
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma.
You Could alert the court and have an accounting of all assets done, funds returned and executor replaced.
Often one begins with a lawyer letter which can lead executor to compromise. Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?
Yes
Gladly. The directories are free and the court may award legal fees.
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Infolawyer, Attorney