How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 116753
Experience:  Experienced in Trust and Succession Law, including Louisiana Laws
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a lawsuit against peps cold pops my mother and sister

Customer Question

I had a lawsuit against peps cold pops my mother and sister took me to my parent lawyer.
Peps cold wanted to selll the case the lawyer told me i tod him that my parent would handy the case.
They didn't give me onecent of my money. When i ask about my money next my brother would jump me my mother stare to say my sister was taken her money she put the moneyin the bank with her my father also had aaccount. They die in the to older sisterand brother handed there a fair .the sister who she had it in the bank call in told me it' was here pop not mind i told here i won't my money or i was going to seek a lawyer. It alock more to this .l was told my older sister was my mother not the one she had the money in the bank with. The oldest told my father want the money and they all know it mine. Could you please help me to recover my money .It's not right the way they did they enjoy something that doesn't belong
to they. I have two letter from the lawery asker him to take they in told me that he was dead. My phone number is ***** mildred fluker riverdale Illinois
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize, but are you looking for someone from here to represent you or are you asking what actions you can take to get your money back?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
We are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site or making personal referrals. I sincerely ***** ***** that, but we must abide by state law.
As far as your recourse, they have created a trust for you is what it sounds like you are describing, since they took your money and were holding it for you. What you need to do if you cannot get a local trust and estates law attorney to represent you is contact legal aid for assistance.
Also, if you are elderly or disabled you may also file a complaint with Adult Protection Services ( and when you call them you would explain you are a victim of financial abuse of the elderly/disabled
These are the options you have based on the information you shared with us above.