Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I am the executor of my mothers death and one insurance policy

Customer Question
had my dad as beneficaryand...
i am the executor of my mothers death and one insurance policy had my dad as beneficaryand he has passed away the insurance company needs a letter of testamentary
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/30/2015
Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney