How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nate Your Own Question
Nate, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10686
Experience:  Over 10 years of legal estate experience.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Nate is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there an named person for the estate for Robert Gliszinski

This answer was rated:

Is there an named person for the estate for Robert Gliszinski Rosholt Wi
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

I just need a little more information before I can assist you with your question.

Are you asking about the executor of the estate of Robert Rosholt? and

In what county in Wisconsin did Mr. Rosholt reside?

Let me know the above and I will get right back with you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes power of attorney ,lives in Rosholt Wi

Thank you for your additional information.

When discussing estates, there are only executors (if there is a will) and administrators (if there is no will). The power of attorney only applies when a person is alive and does not have to be recorded anywhere.

The information for the executor / administrator can be found where the estate is being probated.

You would need to contact the Register in Probate's office in Portage County. They will have the estate information and can tell you who it is. Their number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN open 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Nate and other Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you