Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

The respondent in a Trust will not serve congruent, complete

The respondent in a Trust will not serve congruent, complete and timely copies of documents filed in court to each of the three petitioners, yet files "proof of service" in court consistently. What can petitioners do about this?
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: File Motion with the Court to throw out the fraudulently filed Proof of Service ("POS") and vacate any Order that the Plaintiff's was granted as a result of the fraudulent POS.