How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9364
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Dad is 93 years old he has not claimed his PVAO pension

This answer was rated:

My Dad is 93 years old he has not claimed his PVAO pension every month for several years already because he has been in California. How will he get hold of the pension? Can they wire it to him as long as he has proof that he is alive?
Thank you for your question.

I am sorry but
"All documents must be either [originals?] or authenticated by the office which issued the same. We do not honor xerox copies. The claimant must personally file."

I take that to mean that he would have to travel there to file the forms to claim the pension.

You may want to consult one of the attorneys listed here to see if there is any way he can file from the U.S. by having an attorney in Quezon City submit the application.

The application forms are linked from

I am sorry this is not the answer you had hoped for, but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me not to provide accurate information.

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney and 2 other Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the positive rating!