Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Aloha, Q: Does anyone have an opinion on domiciling an LLC

Aloha, Q: Does anyone have an...
Aloha,

Q: Does anyone have an opinion on domiciling an LLC and Spendthrift Trust in Wyoming?

Thanks!
Rich
8/16/2013
Infolawyer, Attorney

INFOLAWYER : Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma.
INFOLAWYER : Wyoming is a solid option and the reason you have considered all make it a good situs for formation
INFOLAWYER : Delaware is a popular choice but given the factors you mentioned I would proceed as you plan in Wyoming
INFOLAWYER : Take care.
INFOLAWYER : Kindly write back and let me know if that is clear.
Customer:

Aloha,

INFOLAWYER : aloha to you too.
INFOLAWYER : awaiting your reply
INFOLAWYER : Is the answer clear?
Customer:

I am aware of Nevada, Wyoming and Delaware as being the top three best places to incorporate etc. Are you aware of any other states that are superior to Nevada and Wyoming that I should also consider?

INFOLAWYER : Those are the best states for formation.
Customer:

Thanks. Have you ever helped a client establish an LLC or trust in Wyoming?

INFOLAWYER : Very welcome
INFOLAWYER : typically that gets farmed out to corporate formation entities
INFOLAWYER : such as csc
INFOLAWYER : which you may want to consider
INFOLAWYER : saving on lawyer fees
INFOLAWYER : they can form it for you for nominal fees.
Customer:

CSC?

Customer:

.com?

INFOLAWYER : http://registered-agents.findthebest.com/compare/30-36/The-Company-Corporation-vs-Corporation-Service-Company
INFOLAWYER : this will give you access to entities that can help with formation and even provide registered agents
INFOLAWYER : wishing you the best
INFOLAWYER : Kindly click on an excellent rating for the answer.
Customer:

Thanks again.

INFOLAWYER : very welcome
Infolawyer, Attorney
Infolawyer, Attorney